LIVING FROM THE HEART

This is a blog about the everyday events of my life--what drives me, what encourages and discourages me, what touches and nurtures my heart...what makes me who I am.

Friday, May 13, 2005

The benefits of being a TCK

Well, since we're wrapping up, I want to take these last few postings to reflect on some of the benefits of being a TCK.

One of these is the ability to view the world from different perspectives, something that seems to have always been a part of me. Before I make a decision, my mind automatically shifts from one point of view to another, and I have to go through all the possible points of view before I can come to any decision. Otherwise, I'm not satisfied. I need to see things from all the angles available to me thorough my cross-cultural lenses before coming to a satisfactory conculsion.

However, the downside of it is that I usually take too long to make up my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home